Release Notes for MapSurfer.NET v2.3.0
10 October, 2015
- Improved: Changed the way of how expressions are being compiled and stored.
- Added: MapContextWaitTimeout property both in WMS and WMTS configuration. This property defines the amount of time a web service will wait for an available MapContext to perform map rendering.
- Fixed: ImageWriter throws an exception when it is initialized with an empty list of parameters.
- Fixed: PngImageWriter saves some tiles as 8bit images when Auto-detect option is chosen.
- Fixed: Previously rendered geographic features persist in a newly generated tile (see issue).
- Fixed: An exception is thrown when a projection in WKT format has EXTENSION element.
- Fixed: Map project cannot be loaded if it contains an empty Style element (for example,
xml <Style xsi:nil="true" />).
- Improved: Various minor improvements/changes.
- Added: An example of configuration for a WMS service.