Release Notes for MapSurfer.NET v2.1.0
25 July, 2015
- New: Support of SLD styling format.
- Fixed: Missing text in PeakPointPlacement.
- Fixed: Crash when default font is missing on Chinese-localized Windows (see issue).
- Improved: Native libraries (e.g., MapSurfer.Native.xXX.dll) have been rebuilt using Visual C++ Redist 2013.
- Improved: Some changes in the API, several functions have been moved from Map to RenderContext class.
- Improved: GeometryExpression property has been removed from RasterSymbolizer.
- Improved: ASP.NET based mapping service got an implementation of the IRegisteredObject interface to properly work with the hosting environment.
- Fixed: In MSSQL data source provider, removed unnecessary dbo prefix in a query to get the layer extent.
- Fixed: Some memory leaks have been eliminated in GDIRenderer.
- Improved: Excessive caching of GDI objects in GDIRenderer.
- Improved: Support for views in MSSQL data source provider.
- New: Export/Import styles in Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) format.
- Improved: Re-design of a dialog with statistics of tile cache generation.
- Fixed: Incorrect format of a message when a data source can not be initialized properly.
- Fixed: Windows installer was trying to download Visual C++ Redist 2012 instead of Visual C++ Redist 2013.