Announcing MapSurfer.NET v2.4
We are pleased to announce a new release of MapSurfer.NET This release includes about 20 fixes and some new features. Below we give a summary of the most significant changes and improvements:
- New module (available on Github) for reading CartoCSS stylesheets.
- Several external libraries (e.g., protobuf-net, Newtonsoft.Json, MySql.Data, GDAL, etc.) have been upgraded to the latest versions.
- Added support for Plate Carree projection (see EPSG: 32662).
- Expression language has been enriched by the null-coalescing operator (??).
- Shape, GeoJson and OSM data source providers support files available through http.
- Added sharpen image filter.
- Fixed decoding of complex geometries in vector tiles.
- MapSurfer.NET Studio allows generating tiles in high resolution (retina tiles).
For more details about what is new in this release, we refer to the release notes