Contents tagged with release
July 25, 2015
We are happy to announce about an important release which includes fixes of critical bugs (e.g., memory leaks in GDI+), memory optimizations and introduces a support of [SLD](http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/sld) styling format. From now on, you can easily export or import map styles written in SLD using MapSurfer.NET Studio (see figures below). This new feature facilitates interaction among other mapping toolkits such as well-known [MapServer](http://mapserver.org/) or [GeoServer](http://geoserver.org/).
### Core ###
- **New**: Support of SLD styling format.
- **Fixed**: Missing text in …
June 4, 2015
This update contains several critical bug fixes. They are:
- Fixed: ImageQuantizer does not properly save image palette.
- Fixed: In several datasource providers, GeometryField parameter has been renamed to GeometryColumn.
- Fixed: Label placement of symbols inside polygons.
- Improved: PluginManager uses a background thread to load types from assemblies.